Citizenship & Green Card Attorney With Real Answers

Dedicated Immigration Visa Attorneys
slim beautiful woman holding usa
young confident economist or lawyer checking docum 2022 02 09 20 33 56 utc min
phoenix immigration lawyer

is easy with the Majors Law Group’s Green Card and Citizenship Lawyers by your side. Hiring a qualified green card or citizenship attorney may be essential to a successful outcome. Whether you are located in Arizona, another state or even outside of the United States, we are passionate, dedicated and successful Phoenix immigration attorneys helping you achieve your American dream.

A green card, officially known as a permanent resident card, indicates that the green card holder is a legally permanent resident of the United States. As a permanent resident, you are authorized to live and work permanently in the U.S. You are also eligible to sponsor certain family relatives to help them attain permanent residence. Green card holders are eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship following a certain period of residency, generally between 3 – 5 years after gaining permanent resident status.

There are several paths to become a permanent resident in the United States. The most common path to residency is through a family member or employer in the United States. This is referred to as sponsorship. Certain victims of abuse may file for green card status without a sponsor. Other individuals may qualify for permanent residency after obtaining refugee or asylum status. Although permanent residency is the most common path to citizenship, there are other options available for certain individuals who have at least one U.S. parent.

Schedule a consultation with the Citizenship and Green Card Lawyers at the Majors Law Group today to determine if you are eligible to apply for a green card or citizenship.

360 F 436721798 XHTTtV4wTLACHrs2qBTW4Qh3NGaAddJ0
green card holder happy Google Search
practice area

What We Cover

A Phoenix Immigration Law Firm with Traditional Values & Modern Techniques. Find Out How Our Immigration Lawyers in Phoenix, AZ can help no matter where you are located. Contact us today!

Immigration image

Family-Based Green Card

You may be eligible to file for a green card if you have a U.S. citizen or permanent resident relative.

Adam Walsh Act jpg 509×339

Employment-Based Green Card

You may be eligible for a green card through a job offer from a U.S. employer or based on certain achievements and accreditations.

immigration Lawyer 1


The process of becoming a U.S. citizen if you were born outside the U.S. is referred to as naturalization.

Adam Walsh Act Phoenix immigration jpg 509×339

Adam Walsh Act

Legislation entitled the Adam Walsh Act imposes immigration penalties on U.S. citizens and permanent residents who are convicted of certain crimes against minors.

Immigration Lawyer Phoenix

Waivers of Inadmissibility

Certain criminal acts, health related grounds, unlawful presence and other immigration violations may lead to inadmissibility penalties for immigration applicants.



The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) allows a battered spouse, child or parent of a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to self-petition for a green card.

Schedule Your Initial Consultation Today

Consult with an experienced immigration attorney to learn more. Contact the Majors Law Group for a FREE CONSULTATION today!

medium shot smiley family with tablet 23 2149160321 jpg 1380×920
phoenix immigration lawyer
Adjustment of Status vs. Consular Processing – What’s the difference?
Adjustment of Status

If you are already lawfully in the United States, then you may be eligible to stay in the in the country and apply for another immigration status – thereby adjusting your status. Adjusting your status in the U.S. has certain benefits, such as attending your interview at the USCIS field office of your home state. Certain eligibility requirements must be met to qualify for adjustment of status. For starters, you must have entered the U.S. lawfully and maintained your lawful status for the entire duration. (certain exceptions may applies). Individuals who qualify to adjust their status may also qualify for work authorization while their adjustment of status application is pending.

Consult a citizenship and green card lawyer to understand how to adjust your status.

Consular Processing

If you are located outside of the United States, or do not qualify to adjust your status inside the country, you must apply for your U.S. immigration benefits at a U.S. embassy or consulate, also known as consular processing. Once USCIS approves your initial immigrant petition (if applicable), your case is transferred to the National Visa Center (NVC) for further processing. The NVC, a component of the U.S. Department of State, is responsible for holding non-immigrant visa applications and immigrant petitions until a visa becomes available and/or an interviews date becomes available at the designated embassy or consulate abroad.

Adjustment of Status vs. Consular Processing may depend on your eligibility criteria and personal preferences. Your individual factors determine which option you are eligible for, or what option better suits your personal circumstances. Cost and wait times may also factor into this decision.

The citizenship and green card attorneys at the Majors Law Group can help guide you to make the best decision. Contact us today!

family three spending time toget

what our clients say​